Thursday, July 5, 2012

Facepalm: New Ficton

Every time I type "ficton", I start typing "fiction". I type the I and then I have to backspace.
All thanks to that poster.
Oh, the horror.


And you call yourselves "a Real Bookstore".

It was 11-11-11 (November 11, 2011). We were at a bookstore seeing the Cake Wrecks main writers, Jen and John. The irony connecting this unfortunately misspelled sign and the event I'd just had so much fun at was so glaring and hilarious, the idea came to me then.

Please, if you're reading this, tell your friends! If you have any pictures of your own, let me know and maybe I'll set up an email address especially for this.

I just noticed that there's also a missing comma in "read it share it". It's like the person is talking really fast in a panicked voice, running around screaming "READ IT SHARE IT! READ IT SHARE IT!" No pauses, no breaths taken.

What're you gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment